Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Get the support and information you need for your behavior, development and health related questions.

For more information:
Health and Parenting Health Center
Raising fit Kids

Shaking hands and opening mouth with exitment
An_249358 posted:
My daugther is 6 years old and she was diagnosed with mild CP when she was 3 years old, but she is being opening her mouth and shaking hands when she gets exited the Doctor said that is kind of a normal thing for her but I'm not sure she is being doing that since she was 2 and a half, but some days she doest it, and some days she doesn't. Should I get a second opinion it is very hard because her friends in school make fun of her and she has to deal with that is very hard, please tell me what can I do to help her in a better way..

Helpful Tips

Help kids learn to swallow pillsExpert
I found this inexpensive but clever cup a few years ago, and it helped my kids learn to swallow pills without a fuss: ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 25 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Child Health 411 - Ari Brown, MD

Educated parents are empowered parents! Get clear answers to your parenting questions from Dr. Ari Brown...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.