Skip to content

Announcements

Get the support and information you need for your behavior, development and health related questions.

For more information:
Health and Parenting Health Center
Raising fit Kids

9 months baby,runny nose, gunky eye,fever
An_251559 posted:
Hi,
My 9 months baby has a stuffy runny nose and a high fever since three days and today her eye started to discharge a yellow substance.
I work in a third word country and the doctors here are not very good, he was a GP and he said she has an flo, her fever is high from 3 days ago I gave her Adol 125 every 6 hours but the fever comes back after an hour from the medication. I also noticed a very small ball at the back of her head under skin, should I be worried? should I give her the antibiotics the doctor gave me?

Helpful Tips

Parenting and health tweets from Dr RoyExpert
Hello everyone-- I've been a volunteer contributor here on this board for a few years now, and hopefully my posts have been helpful. I've ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Child Health 411 - Ari Brown, MD

Educated parents are empowered parents! Get clear answers to your parenting questions from Dr. Ari Brown...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.