Skip to content

Announcements

Get the support and information you need for your behavior, development and health related questions.

For more information:
Health and Parenting Health Center
Raising fit Kids

HELP
cmitchell0608 posted:
My 6 1/2 month old, is growing so quick in size...he is our little chuncker. I take him to the doctor today because he has always been congested and wheezing since the day he has been born....In December he has started with repeating ear infections. We went to the ENT and they schedule the surgery for tomorrow....well, now it is cancelled because of my son's breathing.

The Dr today tells me that they think our son has Cystic Fibrosis. I am now a nervous wreck. I don't know what to do. We are going to see a pulmonologist at CHOP but that appointment isn't for another 2 1/2 months. I am just so confused....May be someone out there can help????

Helpful Tips

Predicting adult height !Expert
There are a couple of ways to predict adult height for toddlers. The simplest way is to double the child's height at age 2. Another ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 55 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Child Health 411 - Ari Brown, MD

Educated parents are empowered parents! Get clear answers to your parenting questions from Dr. Ari Brown...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.