Skip to content

Announcements

Get the support and information you need for your behavior, development and health related questions.

For more information:
Health and Parenting Health Center
Raising fit Kids

Extending the current school yr to a little bit longer one and etc along those lines
mybodymyself posted:
Have to that this isn't the 1st time that I have thought about this or will not the last time either.

Should/shouldn't the current school yr be extended a little bit longer then the way it is currently/has been setup to something like what other countries have done? With even more vacation time.

I for I'm totally for it because I found that we don't need all this time off and beyond. In which I have no clue as to what I'm talking about here.

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Jessica

Helpful Tips

Help kids learn to swallow pillsExpert
I found this inexpensive but clever cup a few years ago, and it helped my kids learn to swallow pills without a fuss: ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Child Health 411 - Ari Brown, MD

Educated parents are empowered parents! Get clear answers to your parenting questions from Dr. Ari Brown...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.