Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Get the support and information you need for your behavior, development and health related questions.

For more information:
Health and Parenting Health Center
Raising fit Kids

Does a mother have the right to complain?
An_254552 posted:
Does a mother have the right to complain? Her daughter can speak/read/write her fathers native language, Dutch as fluent as English. When her daughter walks the streets in Belgium and speaks Dutch every body in Belgium think she is born in Belgium, and it is impossible to tell that she is born in the United States and has lived her entire live in the United States. Her American daughter has American and Belgium passports. She has a very good relationship with her daddy.

fcl responded:
What on Earth would there be to complain about? For a child to be perfectly bilingual is a wonderful thing!

Helpful Tips

Help kids learn to swallow pillsExpert
I found this inexpensive but clever cup a few years ago, and it helped my kids learn to swallow pills without a fuss: ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 25 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Child Health 411 - Ari Brown, MD

Educated parents are empowered parents! Get clear answers to your parenting questions from Dr. Ari Brown...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.