Skip to content

Announcements

Get the support and information you need for your behavior, development and health related questions.

For more information:
Health and Parenting Health Center
Raising fit Kids

My period has still not come? Is there a chance I could be pregnant?
An_255471 posted:
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 13/01/2014 however did take an emergency contraceptive pill (Emkit 48 hours after 1st dose and 24 hours again later 2nd dose). My menstrual cycle is very regular as I had a 7 day normal period on 17/12/2013 however I had very light bleeding on 22/01/2014 which lasted about 5 days (not sure if this was my period). I am supposed to have my period now however it has not come yet. Is there a chance I could be pregnant? My boyfriend said he didn't finish inside me and pulled out on time however some pre-ejaculatory fluid may have come out. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests one on 01/02/2014 another on 09/02/2014 then again on 18/02/2014 and today 01/03/2014 all came out negative.

Is there anything someone can recommend to me or any advice as I am very worried. Thank you

Helpful Tips

Parenting and health tweets from Dr RoyExpert
Hello everyone-- I've been a volunteer contributor here on this board for a few years now, and hopefully my posts have been helpful. I've ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Child Health 411 - Ari Brown, MD

Educated parents are empowered parents! Get clear answers to your parenting questions from Dr. Ari Brown...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.