Skip to content

Announcements

Get the support and information you need for your behavior, development and health related questions.

For more information:
Health and Parenting Health Center
Raising fit Kids

My 10 yr old son has been throwing up for months now.
An_255924 posted:
My son has been throwing up for months now, more severely for the past 3. It's always about a mouthful, sometimes food sometimes just bile. He has been to different doctors and they can't seem to find a reason. We've had biopsies of his stomach, upper GI series, gastric emptying exam, and some allergy testing. They want to call it Rumination Syndrome but my son doesn't have a lot of stress in his life (besides an older sister!), loves school and has good friends. Could there be something that they're (I'm) missing? Reflux medicine doesn't help. He throws up several times a day, every day.

Helpful Tips

Parenting and health tweets from Dr RoyExpert
Hello everyone-- I've been a volunteer contributor here on this board for a few years now, and hopefully my posts have been helpful. I've ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Child Health 411 - Ari Brown, MD

Educated parents are empowered parents! Get clear answers to your parenting questions from Dr. Ari Brown...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.