Skip to content
Sister dominating brothers?
ryan17562 posted:
Hi I just happened to find out that my 14 year old girl is cruelly dominating her 12,10 and 7 year old younger brothers. When I came home from work I heard hysterical screaming and crying, I panicked and assumed that someone had hurt themselves but when I came in the house I saw Ryan(my 12 year old) clutching his balls while crying on the floor and saw nick (my 10 year old),and jack (my 7 year old) screaming louder than I've ever heard them (which is really saying something) while kaylin (my 14 year old girl)had nick's balls in one hand and jack's in the other and it seemed like she was squeezing each pair as hard as she can!!!!!! I immediately went to their rescue, grabbed kaylin's hair and yanked it down as hard as I could sending her to the floor and literally dragged her into her room and locked her in!. After that I asked them why she did that and how long she has been doing this and that told me because that did not follow her orders and did not let her suck/molest (from school and such she had apparently I become curious with male genitals ext) but I was so infuriated I took away every electronic she had and gave them away, canceled all of her sleepovers and "nights out" with friend and I grounded her. Please tell if I over or under did her punishments and what I should do about all of this!
mariajohnson responded:
You did not over punished her. She need to be disciplined. You have to be strict to her.
saman25 responded:
Hey, in the end what you've done with your daughter? Again she grab the boys balls?

Helpful Tips

Not as easy as some make it out by simply being the boss.
Feeding therapy ideas and resources ... The phrase " oral aversion " describes the avoidance or fear of eating, drinking, or accepting ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Child Health 411 - Ari Brown, MD

Educated parents are empowered parents! Get clear answers to your parenting questions from Dr. Ari Brown...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.