Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Penis Size
    An_257701 posted:

    I'm 19 years old and my penis has not grown one bit.....I am overweight.....220 lb and with a height of 5 ft 11 inches. But I haven't seen any growth with my penis what's so ever and my man boobs are pretty big also and I'm starting to worry that I have low testosterone levels!!! Any help????
    An_257700 responded:
    its bigger than you think. especially if your on the bigger side. you just cant see. do what you do and you will be fine
    winterglow responded:
    Being overweight can make your penis seem smaller because it is partially hidden in the fat pad. Your "man boobs" are probably the result of you being overweight too - they are just fatty deposits.

    If you lose 50lbs the chances are high that your "man boobs" will vanish and that your penis will seem bigger. Not to mention that your general health will be much better. Worth a try, isn't it?

    Helpful Tips

    Help kids learn to swallow pillsExpert
    I found this inexpensive but clever cup a few years ago, and it helped my kids learn to swallow pills without a fuss: ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    17 of 26 found this helpful

    Expert Blog

    Child Health 411 - Ari Brown, MD

    Educated parents are empowered parents! Get clear answers to your parenting questions from Dr. Ari Brown...Read More

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.