Skip to content
    Orchiopexy at 11 years
    An_258635 posted:
    My 11 year old has undescended testis and it appears that surgery (Orchiopexy) is the only treatment. I'm really scared.

    If you have a 10+ year old that went through this procedure then please share your experiences. How bad did it hurt? what was the recovery like? are things normal now? etc.

    Also, is there an alternative to surgery to correct this?

    Expert Blog

    Child Health 411 - Ari Brown, MD

    Educated parents are empowered parents! Get clear answers to your parenting questions from Dr. Ari Brown...Read More

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.