Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Eczema -- Good information
    Andrew Adesman, MD posted:
    This helpful website was created by the American Academy of Dermatologists -- the experts on eczema!!
    Was this Helpful?
    15 of 27 found this helpful
    chakie responded:
    i had a 5 month baby girl , she develop some rush like sores under the neck as well as on the private parts , currently im using Fissan Paste. is it the right paste for five month old baby? or do you know anything that i can use instead.

    Chakaza Mabasa
    shan_Chez replied to chakie's response:
    athlete foots cream is great for any rash! i use it on my daughter, nephew, and stepson!!! Never found anything that workd better!!! You can find it at Wal-mart....Even the equate brand will work!!!

    Helpful Tips

    Son Peeing
    I have a suggestion for the parents with the boy that is peeing in the house. Maybe he needs the "freedom" of peeing. I would let him go ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 2 found this helpful

    Expert Blog

    Child Health 411 - Ari Brown, MD

    Educated parents are empowered parents! Get clear answers to your parenting questions from Dr. Ari Brown...Read More

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.