Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Upcoming New Features!
Emma_WebMD_Staff posted:
Dear Members,

Within the next month your WebMD Community will be expanding to offer you all some wonderful new features!

The new offering will encompass discussion groups, blogs, health experts, and more. And, the updated features will allow members new and better ways to interact with each other and with our growing body of health professionals. Here are just a few of the elements you can expect to see:

Create your own public and private spaces to connect with others. Easily keep up with discussions that interest you. Create your own polls. Quickly and easily share Tips and Resources with other members. Create individual profiles to fit your personal spaces Get MORE feedback from high-level health experts.

Very soon, we?ll be providing you with more detailed information so that you can become familiar with some of the tools and features before we open it up to the public at large. Keep an eye out for announcements within these message boards as well as in your email inbox.

We look forward to sharing and growing with all of you!

For questions, comments, or concerns please write to webmdcommunity@webmd.net.

Your WebMD Community Management Team

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a single mother to a wonderful daughter and am excited to begin my adventure as a moderator with WebMD. I have past experience as a medical tran...More

Helpful Tips

Baby Monitor Recall - Check your brand!
http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/big-recall-of-baby-835293.html More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.