Skip to content
1 year check-up
ReptileGirl posted:
Barrett had a great check-up. He has grown 3 inches since his 9 month appointment...he's now 29 inches and 20 pounds. =) Both stats are between 10-15% on the growth chart...so at least he's proportionate! heehee :sillygrin: We hadn't gotten any direction on what to feed him since he was 6 months old, but it looks like we've been feeding him right. We had transitioned to whole milk at 12 months, and have been feeding him several small meals of veggies, fruit, some meat, eggs, pasta, etc... I was surprised to see that the doc said he has hit all of his milestones. He has just started standing up and can "cruise" from 1 piece of furniture to the next. I always see posts of "he's walking!" on the boards, and I was getting a bit anxious, but it looks like it's very normal for him to be where he is! :grin: He did get 4 shots today, including the MMRs...I am nervous about any reactions he might get. I hear they can happen as late as a week or so after the injection. So...good thoughts and prayers my little guy's way. :smile: Hope everyone's little one's are doing great!

simerlm responded:
Yay! It sounds like he is doing great and you are doing a great job. Good appointments are awesome!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been moderating message boards at WebMD for 7 years now. Working within all area's of WebMD. I am the mother of 5 children. 4 boys rangin...More

Helpful Tips

How to Upload a Photo to Your Post!
With all of the fun holidays coming up from Halloween and Thanksgiving to Christmas and New Years, there will be a multitude of precious ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.