Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
my premie
montjenn posted:
here recently my premie, has been having bad dreams i think thats what is happening,she screams bloody murder in her sleep, and thrashes around almost like a temper tantrum in her sleep, i am at a loss, i finally had her sleeping threw the night, and now im not getting any sleep again its to the point where i have almost fallen asleep driving with her in the car with me, i have spoken to her doctor and she says not to worry she will grow out of it but im already so exhausted from work and her being constantly sick any suggestions?

cheeezie25 responded:
How old is your LO, and has the doctor actually examined her for an ear infection or any other kind of illness or medical problem like reflux? If there isn't any obvious medical cause for the bad sleep, my first guess would be teething. I know my DS will sometimes wake up screaming multiple times a night when he is cutting a tooth. He is also just a wild and crazy sleeper in general, so he constantly tosses and turns in his sleep at night.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! I'm Christine, and I had my son, Brandon, in January 2009 at 33w4d due to PROM. He is amazing!

Helpful Tips

Baby Monitor Recall - Check your brand!
http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/big-recall-of-baby-835293.html More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.