Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Revised: New Features on Exchanges!
Amelia_WebMD_Staff posted:
Dear Members,

You may have noticed some changes that happened to your Exchange after last weekeend. We rolled out a few new features and added back the ability for you all to add signatures to your posts.

Here are some of the new things to check out:

Finding Expert Content ? On the front page of an Exchange you will now see ?Includes Expert Content? if an expert has responded in a thread. So, if you?re just looking for expert feedback you can find it more easily.

Signatures ? If you visit your Exchange Profile page you will now see a place to add your signature. You can add a different signature to each Exchange you join, so that it?s a more personalized experience.

TRIGGER ? Moderators can now add a TRIGGER notation to a post. So, if you come across a post that you think needs a TRIGGER, send the link to our mods at ExchangeManagement@WebMD.net and someone will take a look and add TRIGGER if necessary.

Guest Experts and Sponsored Guests ? Very soon we hope to be adding guest experts to some of our moderated Exchanges. These will be experts who are available for a limited time to answer questions about specific aspects of a topic. For instance, there might be a diabetes diet expert visiting the Diabetes Exchange. You may also notice ?Sponsored? guests. These are experts that may be nominated by one of our site sponsors, and they will answer in much the same way as a guest expert, but it will be clear that their content is from a sponsor.

We hope that you like these new additions, and we welcome your comments and suggestions as well. Our product and engineering teams are already hard at work on even more changes and additions that have been suggested by our members, and we hope to have those ready soon.

Please feel free to write to us at ExchangeManagement@WebMD.net and let us know what you think.

Yours in Health, The WebMD Community Staff

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Jennifer, my husband David and I have two gorgeous baby girls. Our oldest is Lyla born August 2008 and Gracyn was born October 2009 at 29 wee...More

Helpful Tips

How to Upload a Photo to Your Post!
With all of the fun holidays coming up from Halloween and Thanksgiving to Christmas and New Years, there will be a multitude of precious ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.