Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
OT-Car seats
cdjd82406 posted:
It is looking like we will be bringing home our DD Emily very soon and I was wondering what type of car seats that you all have so that we can make a better decision. DH is thinking about getting a chicco key fit 30. I am definitely not getting a graco due to the problems that I have had out of my daughter Ashleigh's car seat. Any and all ideas will be appreciated. TIA!

j9ween2 responded:
I bought a chicco key fit 30 & love it. It is a great seat, consumer reports rated it the highest.

cdjd82406 replied to j9ween2's response:
That is the one that we got. She passed the test on the first try. Now all we have to do is wait for her to quit having the brady attacks so that she can come home.

j9ween2 replied to cdjd82406's response:
DD used to have episodes as well & couldn't come home until she was episode free for 72 hours. Her episodes were to stop breathing. It usually occurred while she was eating too. Hang in there. You want her home but not until she is stable and safe.

cdjd82406 replied to j9ween2's response:
I guess that is what she's doing I'm not really sure but all I know is that they want her to go five days straight without having one and then she can come home so who knows maybe she'll do better I'm not going to get my hopes up cause to me, it is pointless. One of the nurses that I really like is there tonight and she's Emily's nurse. Every time this particular nurse is working, Emily starts doing really good. So I am hoping that she'll do good the whole time that she's there. Plus, this nurse knows that we give Emily "pep" talks and she does it for us when we aren't able to be there.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been moderating message boards at WebMD for 7 years now. Working within all area's of WebMD. I am the mother of 5 children. 4 boys rangin...More

Helpful Tips

Baby Monitor Recall - Check your brand!
http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/big-recall-of-baby-835293.html More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.