Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
EGG RECALL - SALMONELLA OUTBREAK
Amelia_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hi ladies,

I am sure that most of you have already heard about the nationwide egg recall due to salmonella. Please read the link below if you and your family have been eating eggs or have bought them recently. The Wright County Egg brand names recalled are "Lucerne, Albertson, Mountain Dairy, Ralph's, Boomsma's, Sunshine, Hillandale, Trafficanda, Farm Fresh, Shoreland, Lund, Dutch Farms, and Kemps. Recalled eggs are in six, dozen, and 18-egg cartons."

The article will give you information on what stamped numbers you need to check on your cartons and eggs. If you have been exposed, you may suffer from abdominal cramping, diarrhea and fever.

SALMONELLA OUTBREAKS SPUR NATIONWIDE - EGG RECALL
http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/food-poisoning/news/20100817/salmonella-outbreaks-spur-nationwide-egg-recall

Please call your doctor if you think that you have any reactions and have ingested these eggs. Take care.
Best Wishes!
Amelia

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm Misty. I am the proud mother of three gorgeous children. Alexander is the oldest. He's 9.His favorite thing to do is play video games....More

Helpful Tips

How to Upload a Photo to Your Post!
With all of the fun holidays coming up from Halloween and Thanksgiving to Christmas and New Years, there will be a multitude of precious ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.