Skip to content
siblings
EmmaandWyattsmommy posted:
I'm a new mom. And my baby-daddy has two sons from before me. And here's my question......
How do I monitor the boys' contact with her? Jason(my baby-daddy) doesn't think it's a big deal. But last week His oldest, who goes to preschool AND daycare, was over all week. And he was all sorts of coughing and runny nosed. And last night I had to take Emma to the ER b/c she couldn't breath, due to all the mucus and phlem. Just wondering how other parents deal with thier other children and thier preemie. Because, as much as we love the boys, we can't chance Emma's health. Hope to get some good advice, Thanks!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
What a difficult situation! You might want to post your question on the main WebMD Parenting Community or in the Baby's First Year Community - a little more traffic on those boards!

Be sure and talk to you daughters doctor for input about keeping her healthy -

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! I'm Christine, and I had my son, Brandon, in January 2009 at 33w4d due to PROM. He is amazing!

Helpful Tips

How to Upload a Photo to Your Post!
With all of the fun holidays coming up from Halloween and Thanksgiving to Christmas and New Years, there will be a multitude of precious ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.