Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
preemie son.
Anon_239131 posted:
My son was born at 34 weeks and 2 days. He stayed in the hospital 28 days and cane home with oxygen. He had breastmilk for the first 2 weeks then Similac NeoSure for the calories. He was 4pounds 2oz at birth and is currently 4months weighing 17pounds!!!

nyoka4u responded:
My DD was born at 33 weeks and was 3lbs 7oz. She dropped down to 2lbs 2 oz at her smallest. She was in the NICU for 31 days and I tried my darndest to bf with her but she wanted no part of it. We got her on the Neosure and while she did okay, it seemed to be too rich for her system. She would constantly spit up. Even now at 11 months she only weights 19lbs. Even now if we give here more than about 6oz of formula she spits up all over us. Sounds like your little man is doing well.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been moderating message boards at WebMD for 7 years now. Working within all area's of WebMD. I am the mother of 5 children. 4 boys rangin...More

Helpful Tips

How to Upload a Photo to Your Post!
With all of the fun holidays coming up from Halloween and Thanksgiving to Christmas and New Years, there will be a multitude of precious ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.