Skip to content

Announcements

Parents of Tweens and Teens - Welcome to your home!

Bundles of hormones, emotions, and insecurities. Rebellion, dating, school problems, peer and societal pressures, its our job to see these kids to adulthood. Get the support you need here!

Teen Boys' Health
Teen Girls' Health
Teen Health Center
12 year old daughter and migranes
raeganmarie123 posted:
My daughter starting having these issues with blurry vision followed with onset of really bad headaches about 6 months ago. They are now so bad she is vomiting because of them. She does suffer from seasonal allergies, she also has just started gymnastics were she is working her body very hard and is extremely bad about her fluid/food intake. I am trying to attribute the headaches to the above influences however I am a Nurse so my brain is reeling with possibilities that are not very pleasant to think about!!! So I was hoping for some calming down insight into this. My plan is to put her on a strict regimen of fluids and high protein foods for 30 days and see if the headaches/blurriness subside, however the Nurse in me is freaking out thinking if its something damaging then I am allowing it to get worse in 30 days time!!! ADVICE/HELP.......

busybee3891 responded:
Take her to the doctor. Why would you wait 30 days?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story? I'll be 30 on July 1 (yikes!). I'm a news editor, a hiker and cyclist, good cook, and a reader. I'm getting married! To a beaut...More

Helpful Tips

Hair
Don't battle over hair-it will grow out or get cut eventually. Save the battles for the big issues. More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 25 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.