Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Parents of Tweens and Teens - Welcome to your home!

Bundles of hormones, emotions, and insecurities. Rebellion, dating, school problems, peer and societal pressures, its our job to see these kids to adulthood. Get the support you need here!

Teen Boys' Health
Teen Girls' Health
Teen Health Center
Parenting Casting - New Docu-Series
pithprod posted:
What's your parenting style? You could be featured on a new cable series.

Are you an attachment parent? Tiger Mom? A green parent? Free range? Authoritative? Permissive? Or do you have a style that's all your own?

We're looking for moms and dads with unique perspectives on parenting for a new series on a top-rated national cable network. Please send your name, phone number, e-mail address, a description of your family/parenting style, and a photo to casting@punchedinthehead.com .

More info available at http://punchedinthehead.com/casting .

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well I am a 34 year old mother of 3. A 15 year old, 14 year old, and a 10 year old. Will be divorced after 16 years of marriage to my high school swee...More

Helpful Tips

Teen Dating Rules
How do you handle (or plan to handle) dating in your teens and tweens? Do you have rules as to what age they can go out on one on one ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.