Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Parents of Tweens and Teens - Welcome to your home!

Bundles of hormones, emotions, and insecurities. Rebellion, dating, school problems, peer and societal pressures, its our job to see these kids to adulthood. Get the support you need here!

Teen Boys' Health
Teen Girls' Health
Teen Health Center
Help, my 12yr old stole a lot of money from us
KazWn posted:
Earlier this year my boy stole $100 and spent it in 5 days on his way to school, my partner is his step dad and is very strict, now my 12yr old oes silly little things and gets himself in trouble with his step dad, we not sure if he does this on purpose but have run out of ideas on how to discipline him now. If anyone has ideas please I would so like some help, time out has gone from being 10 mins long to a hour long to all day long.
OkWhatScreenNameDoIUse responded:
Your boy is acting up / out because he trying to find himself. He is trying to become more of an adult. Unfortunately he is trying to assert his independence in a negative manner, to garner more attention. What he needs is a positive male roll model. Have his step dad try bonding with him more, not necessarily by discipline, although he needs to know right from wrong, but maybe take him fishing, hiking, camping, to a ball game working on cars, what ever the step dad may be interested in.
KazWn replied to OkWhatScreenNameDoIUse's response:
Thanks for your reply... We have tried this and though it is difficult as there are 5 children in our house and he is number 2, my partner went through a time of trying to give each child one on one time, now their one on one time is they go to work with him during school holidays, which none of them enjoy 'sigh'... We currently have him in therapy in the hopes it helps. we just found out today at least part of the reason he stole the money its been 5 months and the answer was peer pressure from school friends.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am 42yrs old a single parent of a 16yr old girl and a 7 yr old boy i love all children and have 2 step children 18yr stp daugh 16 yr step son and th...More

Helpful Tips

Signs of Early Puberty in Girls
See your doctor if your daughter shows signs of puberty like breast development, pubic or underarm hair development, rapid height growth, ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 32 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.