Skip to content

Announcements

Parents of Tweens and Teens - Welcome to your home!

Bundles of hormones, emotions, and insecurities. Rebellion, dating, school problems, peer and societal pressures, its our job to see these kids to adulthood. Get the support you need here!

Teen Boys' Health
Teen Girls' Health
Teen Health Center
teen girl sleep choices
An_256886 posted:
Although not every night, my boyfriends 14 year old granddaughter who he is raising, asks for him to wake her when he goes to bed so that she can come sleep in the same bed. What would create her need to sleep with him - nothing appears to be weird, no inappropriate behavior and even a rolled up blanket is placed in the middle of the king size bed as a separation .. but why ? It has happened off and on for the past few years but it seems to be more so now that she is a teenager.

momuv4girls responded:
Red flag!!

Something inappropriate may or may not be going on - - but still this is not ok.

Enabling this type of dependance is certainly not healthy for either one of them.

-Kathleen

mariajohnson responded:
This does sounds weird. I think you should talk to your boyfriend about this.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My 10y son has had a recent change in behavior. He is not completing his homework, he is leaving school without going to his aftercare, and he is not ...More

Helpful Tips

Hair
Don't battle over hair-it will grow out or get cut eventually. Save the battles for the big issues. More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 25 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.