Stressed1857
FCL posted:
Could I please ask you to use paragraphs to break up your text and some punctuation too? Please? I find it very difficult to read your posts because they're all in a single block. I'd love to read them right through but because it's hard (without paragraphs) to do so I find myself giving up after a couple of lines. I doubt I'm alone in this. Please :) For the comfort of your readers. I only ask because I WANT to read your posts...Please take this as a request and not as criticism.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Boyzmomee responded:
You are not alone. I too think Stressed has a lot to contribute but the run on paragraphs are difficult to read.

stressed1857 responded:
thanks no insult to me. i have been really sick latly sorry. i also only have a 8th grade education. and i also am not good at texting either. i have seizures really bad ones have even had to be hospitalized. the doctor explained that every time i have them i am deprived of oxygen so it kills some brain cells. also i have sleep apnea and my oxygen drops in the 50,s. i had a machine for it but it got lost in moving and havent been able to get another one i dont know how to seperate the paragraphs. i am sorry i will try but cant promise i will try to get my daughter to help with that thanks though.
real true love loving my family and appriating them and loving life

Lainey_WebMD_Staff replied to stressed1857's response:
With all your worries, we should be OK if you don't separate them.

Soft hugs

stressed1857 replied to Lainey_WebMD_Staff's response:
thanks i have been really sick and having problems with my daughter again i know teens have to learn to love and about relationships but my daughter can have straight a's if she wanted to but they are bad again and she is beautiful but her boyfriend just broke up with her and i hate to see her hurting i dont know if it is because i have been so sick or what but she wont talk with me and said she has been having dreams that i died while she was at school from a seizure and my husband died while she was at school i go to the doctor every month and they even took me off of on of my colesteral medicnes and all of my levels are good with my seizure medicine and my sugar so i dont know what is up i am going to talk with the school guidance to see if they have any sugestions i will try to keep you informed of her progress happy holidays to all of you and thanks for the support

Hi stressed,

I couldn't imagine how difficult it would be as teen to lose parent. She might need a support group for talking about her fears. You have a great attitude and I am sure she will learn from it.

Soft hugs :)

thanks it has been 5 years and she did have counsling but her and the theripst said everything was ok i am a very strong independent woman and she is alot like me i would rather be giving than recieving i hate to ask anyone to do anything but lately i have been so sick i have had to learn to let others help me it was very hard at first but my dad explained it in a way i could feel more comfortable he ask me about how i feel when i can help someone else i said it makes me feel real good he said that everyone needs people to help and if i dont let others do for me i am depriving them of that good feeling so i started looking at it another way sunday my brother in law that rents a room from me went in the hospital he is in micu but is stable he told me to stop coming every day that i need my rest that he is ok he had a heart attack he is on dialis for 4 hours a day and had to have 2 pints or they call it units of blood i got myself so upset i almost had to go my daughter and my boyfriend helped me calm down because my heart rate was 129 and my blood presure was 119 over 100 but i took a xnax and in a hour everything was back to normal he was laughing when we went today and is looking much better so i am glad thanks for all of your support my daughter can stress me out but is always calm and helping me with things like that so the agervation is worth it

You are so right stressed. Our children can put us through an emotional roller coaster but worth it. Try to rest and not put yourself in the hospital too. :)

Soft hugs

thanks i have been resting my kids dads are not in their life so i deffenatly take care of myself i have been the only thing they have been able to count on my boyfriend lives with us and takes good care of me and the kids also we have 3 dogs got their shots last month the tags are this month one weighs 55 pounds one weighs 65 and one weighes 66 the 2 biggest will turn one on the 30th of december so we have lots of fun since i took my daughters phone this time she is spending more family time playing dice with my son playing dominoes again and other family things the dogs are spoiled and come inside when it rains or is too cold they sound like horses when they first come in they run from the front to the back and jump up in our laps good luck to you

stressed1857 replied to stressed1857's response:
went to the hospital today to visit my brother in law who lives with us he is out of icu and will be home in a couple of days to a week but he will be on dialises permataly my boyfriend took the kids to the christmas parade and my daughter said this year she felt no christmas spirit this year they used to pass out candy or beaded neclaces but they did none of it she said she really didnt feel the christmas spirit in it this year i was sad to hear that but i explained that times are harder for everyone this year than in the past happy holidays everyone and remember to spread christmas spirit around who knows you might make someones christmas just by saying happy holidays to people

It is a shame that the first people to normally get the budget crunch are city workers and kids. I hope your BIL will be ok.

i hope so to he should be home soon they are trying to get him set up to do dialises and get transportation he is a big help he lives with me and my kids he rents a room to help and we look out for him and help him happy holidays

Boyzmomee replied to stressed1857's response:
Ok, don't worry about it. You have a lot of good and interesting things to say so I'll add my own punctuation!

stressed1857 replied to Boyzmomee's response:
thanks i have tried but cant seem to figure it out i found out a new website that helps all people it is free cycle.com or treecycle.org on there i found out about free charity cars check it out i applied for a free van cast a vote for me and if you need to apply yourself i am on there as streesedmom put me as your sponsor you can vote for people or just apply yourself i read some stories and even voted for others good luck my brotherinlaw had surgery today again he is ok out of icu but still in the hospital god bless all of you

stressed1857 replied to stressed1857's response:
sorry i havent been on here lately my brother in law is out but goes to dialises 3 times a week my kids have been sick i have a doctors appt today plus a friends daughter died at11 years old had a severe asthma attack and then went into a coma and died god bless all of yall i might not be back on for a couple days as my plate is full right now thanks for the support and god bless all of you