Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Parents of Tweens and Teens - Welcome to your home!

Bundles of hormones, emotions, and insecurities. Rebellion, dating, school problems, peer and societal pressures, its our job to see these kids to adulthood. Get the support you need here!

Teen Boys' Health
Teen Girls' Health
Teen Health Center
pregnant or not...
logandickson posted:
What are the symptoms of being pregnant after 10 days?

fcl responded:
10 days after sex you might just get a positive on an HPT.

stressed1857 responded:
every pregnacy is different but my last pregnacy showed up on a home pregnacy even before they could find a heart beat i was pregnat 4 times but everyone was different the last one that showed up early i used to drink wine coolers but all the sudden everyone i tried to drink made me sick i was around an eldery person and she told me i was pregnat i told her no i wasnt because i had my tubes cut tied and burnt and she said that i would see so i went out and got a pregnacy test from the dollar store and it came back positive i said it had to be wrong so i went out and bought every brand of pregnacy test i could find they all came back positive i then went to the doctor and they said i was pregnat boy what a shock you can get nauseated sore breasts being more tired than usual or mood swings from your hormones off balence there is no specific signs but these are some good luck mine is now 7 will be 8 in january i had my tubes cut and tied again but i still freak out and take a test if i am 1 day late my sister laughs at me about not trusting having my tubes cut and tied i ask her if it happened to her she wouldnt either she said i got the right doctor this time because the doctor that did it this time did hers and she hasnt got pregnat her children are14 and 16 mine are 16 and 7 almost 8 my sister was there for the birth of my son i had to have all c-sections with mine she was the first to bond with my son i had a seizure just after my sons birth in the recovery room i was put out for the other 3 but the person came and talked to me about an eperdou in stead i ask my sister what she would do she said an eperdou but i heard alot of bad stories i cried for almost an hour straight until they did it so that is what caused my seizure but i was glad i was awake and nothing bad happened i would have the eperdou again it wasnt bad at all they said i might feel presure but i didnt even feel that i wont have to be so scared i have a seizure but my tubes are tied and i would prefer not to have any more i love kids but i am high risk so it is best good luck
real true love loving my family and appriating them and loving life

stressed1857 responded:
where i live the health dept offers free birth control without parents concent and everyone in school talks about is they even give a note for school if she is on depo shots she will go months without a period good luck
real true love loving my family and appriating them and loving life

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jessica. My boyfriend of 10 years and I are raising my son, Colton, 11, and his daughter, Courtney, 10, and we have a 3 month old son Xavie...More

Helpful Tips

Signs of Early Puberty in Girls
See your doctor if your daughter shows signs of puberty like breast development, pubic or underarm hair development, rapid height growth, ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.