Skip to content

Announcements

Parents of Tweens and Teens - Welcome to your home!

Bundles of hormones, emotions, and insecurities. Rebellion, dating, school problems, peer and societal pressures, its our job to see these kids to adulthood. Get the support you need here!

Teen Boys' Health
Teen Girls' Health
Teen Health Center
Boys masturbating
mmmm47 posted:
My 14 year old, my oldest, seems to be masturbating all the time. We catch him often, not looking for it. Too easy to catch worried about other three children in the house. He has NLD and I guess does not know his boundaries. Help!

momuv4girls responded:
Does your son have a child psychologist you work with ?? If not, that is the route I would suggest.

It would help with many aspects of his life, as NLD can have many struggles and need to learn appropriate life long skills.

Take care,
-Kathleen

mmmm47 replied to momuv4girls's response:
Yes, he does have a psychiatrist he sees often. Working with a social group as well. He is a great kid. Just can not his impulses. Has been like this about many things not just the current activity. He does have ADD as well. I could go on...

Boyzmomee responded:
Can he be redirected to his bedroom where people knock before they come in?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have two adopted children from Korea. The first is a boy of 17 and the younger is a girl of 15. Both are fairly intelligent but my so...More

Helpful Tips

Hair
Don't battle over hair-it will grow out or get cut eventually. Save the battles for the big issues. More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 25 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.