Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Parents of Tweens and Teens - Welcome to your home!

Bundles of hormones, emotions, and insecurities. Rebellion, dating, school problems, peer and societal pressures, its our job to see these kids to adulthood. Get the support you need here!

Teen Boys' Health
Teen Girls' Health
Teen Health Center
Boyzmomee
fcl posted:
Anyone seen Boyzmomee recently? I miss her down-to-earth posts ...

Boyzmomee responded:
Thank you! I am back. I've been really busy with my job as a social worker and trying to get back to the gym a few nights a weeK.

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to Boyzmomee's response:
Hi and Welcome Back!

Need some your inspiration and gym commitment passed my way!

Glad to see your posts, we appreciate your support and advice!

Elizabeth

Boyzmomee replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thank you. I will try to check in when I can.

Look at the gym time as your own special alone time and as recreation time. As women we are always caring for others.

I go alone and don't answer to anyone for that time. Work out, sit in the spa or steam room, shower and you will feel like a new person!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have two adopted children from Korea. The first is a boy of 17 and the younger is a girl of 15. Both are fairly intelligent but my so...More

Helpful Tips

Signs of Early Puberty in Girls
See your doctor if your daughter shows signs of puberty like breast development, pubic or underarm hair development, rapid height growth, ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 32 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.