Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Parents of Tweens and Teens - Welcome to your home!

Bundles of hormones, emotions, and insecurities. Rebellion, dating, school problems, peer and societal pressures, its our job to see these kids to adulthood. Get the support you need here!

Teen Boys' Health
Teen Girls' Health
Teen Health Center
i need help with this
mamm_mia46 posted:
please help my step daughter is 14 yrs old and the past yr in a half she has been going through the an anarexia phase but the past month its been really bad. idk what to do except take her to the doctors and even then she lies to her doctor im just scared and she acts like its not a big deal when i know better. and she has been lying and stealing and she is failing school and she doesnt care no matter how we explain to her she cant be doing this she acts like she dont care. im afraid she is gonna do something stupid please help. she also gets an attitude if she gets in trouble or something doesnt go her way. please help
phoenix31674 responded:
You need to get her to a child psychologist who specializes in adolescents and eating disorders. She has asserting her individuality, but in a very destructive way. You may also want to be prepared for family counselling depending on what the psychologist finds so that all of you can learn coping skills.

Best of luck to you.
romay87 responded:
I feel your pain When my daughter was 12 she was digianose with anorexia . You need to find a place that specialises in treating eating disorders. One of the top places in the country isin Tulsa ,Ok. Laureate psychiatric hospital. thay really know their stuff there. there are also others around the country Remuda ranch is one. Your daughter right now isn't in control the eating disorder is. the sooner you get her specialised help the better the prognosis. I also recommend the website something for more resources. My daufghter is now 18 and doing wonderful. She only struggles a small part of the time. I'm sorry you are joining the club none of us wanted to be in. the road is long at times a bumpy but recovery is possible.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Sorry I just realized I posted this in the wrong place.

Helpful Tips

Signs of Early Puberty in Girls
See your doctor if your daughter shows signs of puberty like breast development, pubic or underarm hair development, rapid height growth, ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 32 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.