Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Parents of Tweens and Teens - Welcome to your home!

Bundles of hormones, emotions, and insecurities. Rebellion, dating, school problems, peer and societal pressures, its our job to see these kids to adulthood. Get the support you need here!

Teen Boys' Health
Teen Girls' Health
Teen Health Center
Talking Turkey - What are your holiday plans?
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Traveling? Staying home? Hosting and Cooking? Going over to family or friends? Who are you celebrating with? Preparing for Black Friday?

How do you get your teens geared up? Are they helping with the prep and cooking?

And most important - What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

The only thing I made this year was a reservation. We are meeting family in Williamsburg, VA and for a change having Thanksgiving dinner in a colonial tavern. I'm not too sure about this, already missing the leftovers!

Share your plans for the holiday!

Elizabeth

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have two adopted children from Korea. The first is a boy of 17 and the younger is a girl of 15. Both are fairly intelligent but my so...More

Helpful Tips

Signs of Early Puberty in Girls
See your doctor if your daughter shows signs of puberty like breast development, pubic or underarm hair development, rapid height growth, ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.