Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Parents of Tweens and Teens - Welcome to your home!

Bundles of hormones, emotions, and insecurities. Rebellion, dating, school problems, peer and societal pressures, its our job to see these kids to adulthood. Get the support you need here!

Teen Boys' Health
Teen Girls' Health
Teen Health Center
single mom with disrespectful children
wtwin posted:
I am a single mom with 3 girls 19, 14,11. the past year has been hard. I got a divorce for the 3rd time. It was not my girls father. The reason I thought to get the divorce was because of my girls. The house hold was very cold when ever their step father was there. He was strict and was a very structure home. Everyone was walking on pins and needles and decide it was best to move out and try raising my girls myself. Now my girls do not want anyone in my life and making it very hard to stay in a relationship with my current boyfriend. They are very disrespectful toward him and toward me. I do not know how to handle this. This person in my life has never giving them a reason to feel that way. I want to do whats right by my girls but I also dont want to these relationship as well. NEED SOME ADVISE....

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a Mother of 5 kids of a combined family! My 11 Year old daughter my 9 year old son my 9 year old Stepson my 8 year old Stepson and the newest add...More

Helpful Tips

Signs of Early Puberty in Girls
See your doctor if your daughter shows signs of puberty like breast development, pubic or underarm hair development, rapid height growth, ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 32 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.