Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Parents of Tweens and Teens - Welcome to your home!

Bundles of hormones, emotions, and insecurities. Rebellion, dating, school problems, peer and societal pressures, its our job to see these kids to adulthood. Get the support you need here!

Teen Boys' Health
Teen Girls' Health
Teen Health Center
help with..
mom6bw posted:
have a 9 yr old daughter who has small skin tone bumps on her face. they do not look like a pimple, definately not bug bites,,any help or suggestion would be helpful

Take the Poll

i have a bump inside my leg. that is very painful. it has been around for 3 weeks. it has come to the point that i can not walk on it, swelling bruising all the way up to calf...?
  • medical
  • suggestions
  • help
  • sists
  • blood clot
vote
View Poll Results

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi mom6bw and Welcome -

Here is a slideshow, Childhood Skin Problems , which may be helpful.

Please contact her pediatrician or a dermatologist to have these areas evaluated. Unfortunately, without an exam it is impossible to guess what's going on over the internet.

Regarding the poll question - Please see a doctor to have this checked out. In the meantime, our Symptom Checker may be able to offer you more information.

Please keep us posted and let us know what you find out.

Hoping you find answers soon,
Elizabeth

Spotlight: Member Stories

Sorry I just realized I posted this in the wrong place.

Helpful Tips

Signs of Early Puberty in Girls
See your doctor if your daughter shows signs of puberty like breast development, pubic or underarm hair development, rapid height growth, ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.