Skip to content

Announcements

Parents of Tweens and Teens - Welcome to your home!

Bundles of hormones, emotions, and insecurities. Rebellion, dating, school problems, peer and societal pressures, its our job to see these kids to adulthood. Get the support you need here!

Teen Boys' Health
Teen Girls' Health
Teen Health Center
HELP! Get this teen outta bed.
butterflygarden posted:
My 14-year-old son has suddenly become a nightmare to get up in the morning. I threaten, I plead, I scream...I have even grabbed his feet and dragged him off the bed.

Does anyone have some ideas for me?

Butterfly

atraversa responded:
get a glass of water, go to their bedroom, dip your finger in the water the splash it o his face if that doesn't work pour a little water on his face then if that doesn't work pour the whole glass. it always works with me hope it does with you

Spotlight: Member Stories

In 2005 I moved from my hometown to live 4,000 miles away with my new husband and growing family. I brought my two boys, now ages 9 and 12. My step-so...More

Helpful Tips

Hair
Don't battle over hair-it will grow out or get cut eventually. Save the battles for the big issues. More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 25 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.