Skip to content

Announcements

Parents of Tweens and Teens - Welcome to your home!

Bundles of hormones, emotions, and insecurities. Rebellion, dating, school problems, peer and societal pressures, its our job to see these kids to adulthood. Get the support you need here!

Teen Boys' Health
Teen Girls' Health
Teen Health Center
HOW TO STOP BEING AN INABLER
NOTSUROK posted:
I HAVE TWO GIRLS THEY JUST TURNED 18YR OLD AND 20YR OLD.. BOTH OF THEM ARE VERY GOOD GIRLS WHEN THEY WANT TO BE..BOTH OF THEM EXPERMENTING A DRUG THAT NOW GOT THEM IN TROUBLE...MY 18YR IS STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL AND REALLY TRYING TO GET HER DIPLOMA.. THIS DRUG THEY BOTH GOT INTO ARE NOW ADDICTS. ...SHE WANT TO GET HER LIFE BACK ON TRACK BUT IT IS KIND OF HARD WHEN HER SISTER DONT WANT TO QUIT WITH HER...I HAVE ASK MY OLDEST ONE TO QUIT WITH HER SISTER..ALL I HEAR FROM HER IS FALES HOPE....THIS DRUG OF CHOICE THEY HAVE CHOSEN HAS PUT ALOT OF STRESS ON ME... I HAVE SEEN ALL THERE SHADYNESS HAVE ASK ME FOR RIDES TO GET THERE STUFF...HAS LIED TO ME ALL THE TIME...WE DON'T HAVE A NORMAL LIFE ANY MORE....I HAVE CONSTANTLY ASK MY GIRLS, I WANT MY DAUGHTERS BACK. PLEASE GET HELP..MY YOUNGEST ONE HAS GONE THROUGH MANY DETOX REHAB THE HOLE NINE YARDS. BUT ALL THE TIME SHE GETS RELEASE SHE RELAPSE...WHY BECAUSE OF HER SISTER DOING IT.AND HER FRIENDS .. I WOULD LIKE THIS TO GO AWAY BOTH HAVE TO AGREE TO QUIT TOGETHER SINCE THEY STARTED TOGETHER...I KEEP TELLING THEM YOUR FUTURE IS GOING NO WERE WHILE YOU ARE ON THIS DRUG...I HAVE ASK MY OLDEST ONE SHE HAS TO MOVE OUT IF SHE NOT GOING TO GET CLEAN...SHE SAID SHE GOING TO GET CLEAN BEFORE SHE MOVES OUT...WE LIVE IN AZ. MY YOUNGEST ON IS FINALLY HELPING ME FIND REHABS THAT DOES FUNDING. SO SHE CAN GET CLEAN..SHE IS REALIZING NOW SHE DONE WITH ALL THIS DRAMA,,AND SHE SEE ALL HER FRIENDS THAT ARE GOING IN TO REHAB.... WE HAVE MOVED INTO MY FEIANCE HOUSE THOUGHT WE CAN HAVE A BETTER LIFE..WHAT IT HAS DONE IS PUT ALOT OF STRESS ON ME AND MY FEIANCE...I DONT WANT MY GIRLS TO GET KICK OUT..THAT IS MY BIGGEST FEAR,,THEY LIVE ON THE STREET, I WILL LOSE MY GIRLS FOR SURE...I DONT WANT TO GIVE UP HOPE AND THEM. THEY REALIZE THEY MADE A MISTAKE ON TRYING THIS DURG.. THEY DID NOT REALIZE HOW ARE IT IS TO GET OFF IT.. I AM TRYING TO FIND DR'S THAT CAN PERSCRIBE SUBUTEX OR SUBOXONE WHAT DR THAT CAN HELP WITH ADDICTION. IF YOU NO ANY RESOUCES THAT CAN HELP ME TO HELP THEM PLEASE POST ME BACK..

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am 42yrs old a single parent of a 16yr old girl and a 7 yr old boy i love all children and have 2 step children 18yr stp daugh 16 yr step son and th...More

Helpful Tips

Signs of Early Puberty in Girls
See your doctor if your daughter shows signs of puberty like breast development, pubic or underarm hair development, rapid height growth, ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.