Skip to content

Announcements

Parents of Tweens and Teens - Welcome to your home!

Bundles of hormones, emotions, and insecurities. Rebellion, dating, school problems, peer and societal pressures, its our job to see these kids to adulthood. Get the support you need here!

Teen Boys' Health
Teen Girls' Health
Teen Health Center
16 year old boy has strange behavious in my opinion
An_248685 posted:
My stepson who is almost 16 in january behaves strangly in my mind? Can some one tell me if I am wrong or not? He is always cuddling with his mother, which is ok, but as a 16 year old I expect him to be more boyish! Tonight he wanted hus mother to fed him? His pschological behaviour is very strange to me?

I never did this with my mother and neither did my brother? Is this normal?

BLU_HART40 responded:
ummm NOOO! thats creepy and if the mother is participating and condoning that behavior they both need help, youre right thats strange.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My 10y son has had a recent change in behavior. He is not completing his homework, he is leaving school without going to his aftercare, and he is not ...More

Helpful Tips

Hair
Don't battle over hair-it will grow out or get cut eventually. Save the battles for the big issues. More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 25 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.