Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
gopinathsci posted:
Sir, my aunt age 58 having PD and she has been taking medicine since 2010 but now the condition is too bad she can't straight her body and can't walk even for 10 meter at a time. Sir what to do with this case?
Mark A Stacy, MD responded:
Dear gopinathsci,
I would suggest an evaluation by her neurologist to potentially increase or change her PD medications. I would also recommend a Physical Therapy evaluation and treatment for gait difficulty.

Helpful Tips

Parkinson's app for iPad
I found a free app for my iPhone/iPad and it seems to be pretty good. It's called Parkinson's Central and it is sponsored by the National ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Neurological Disorders Center