Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Wolf Parkinson's
    Craig2222 posted:
    Could some please tell me what this is? I was just informed that my 16 yr old daughter has this. I have never heard of this.
    worn1 responded:
    WPW or Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome is a heart condition not Parkinson's Disiease. If you type in WPW or Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome on web md select the one for heart. You can also google for more information.Here are 2 sites. Hope they work this is a problem area for me on computers.
    hope this helps

    There are none so blind as those that will not see
    worn1 replied to worn1's response:
    even though I put the info in correctly as given by the site i visited for the article the www.rightdiagnosis did not go to that article. please disregaurd .
    There are none so blind as those that will not see
    Craig2222 replied to worn1's response:
    Thank you for your reply, I am going to look at these site now.

    Helpful Tips

    doctor/patient experience with rytary
    Hi- I am a cc physician who was diagnosed 6 years ago at age 41--I have not had tremor or dyskinesia but certainly have significant off ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit the Duke Health Neurological Disorders Center