Skip to content

Announcements

Visit the WebMD Parkinson's Health Center for information about symptoms, types, diagnosis, treatment and care.
help
cubs19632 posted:
I have been sick for 6 months. the docotors can not find what is wrong. I am dizzy and always tired. My legs jump also my arms. I am over weight. They say I have sleep apnea. Before I get a machine I want to make sure this is the right direction. I have has a mri, ct and many blood tests. What sould I do now. I need to know what is wrong so I can get on wit hmy life.

worn1 responded:
cubs19632
The only area of medicine Dr Stach covers is Parkinson's.
If you do not like the diagnosis of sleep apena you may want to get a second opinion. If you are over weighy you most likely have sleep apenea. This would account for your fatigue. If you are considered obease try and loose weight. This will help with the sleep apnea and fatigue. I can not help with the dizziness and involuntary movement of your arms and legs.
w
There are none so blind as those that will not see

Helpful Tips

Sensory symptoms in Parkinson's DiseaseExpert
Sensory complaints in PD are not uncommon, and include visual changes, loss of sense of smell, restless legs syndrome (RLS), and pain. ... More
Was this Helpful?
64 of 80 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Neurological Disorders Center