Skip to content

Announcements

Visit the WebMD Parkinson's Health Center for information about symptoms, types, diagnosis, treatment and care.
Dr. Stacy - Were are you??? I hope you read this post!!!
njladyluck posted:
I just wanted to tell you that I was taking Azilect and I was so dizzy every morning. I carried my bottle of water for the low BP and that helped but it just lightened the BP and not relieved it totally. In the morning I commute under the Hudson River go into Penn Station NY and then up out off of the tracks then steps to the subway platform then down into the subway tunnels then I climb 68 steps to top of subway stop where I get off. I thought it might be all the going and coming. I was on vacation this year and I noticed that I didn't have the dizziness when on vacation so it had to be the going up and down out of the tunnels and stations. I switched my Azilect to night time and it seems to be working no dizziness in the morning. Just wanted to let you know.

Hope everything is well with you!!!

Helpful Tips

Sensory symptoms in Parkinson's DiseaseExpert
Sensory complaints in PD are not uncommon, and include visual changes, loss of sense of smell, restless legs syndrome (RLS), and pain. ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 81 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Neurological Disorders Center