Skip to content

Announcements

Visit the WebMD Parkinson's Health Center for information about symptoms, types, diagnosis, treatment and care.
Shakes
zoemae11 posted:
In the past couple of weeks I have gotten where I shake so bad I CAN NOT EVEN PUT MY LIP STICK ON.. I am a very young 70 year old. This came on me all of a sudden,the real problem I am shaking on the inside just as bad. It's not any of my med's.
We only have an aunt that has Parkinson. Anyone else out there having the same problem. I am going to see a Neuro next week. I can deal with the outside shaking if I had to but the inside is making me feel so bad and driving me crazy.
Thanks,
Terry

wmalice responded:
I have Parkinson's and when I was first diagnosed I could hardly set in a chair I was shaking all over although I don't remember I shaking on the inside. I wish you luck.

Helpful Tips

What would you like to know?Expert
Over the last month the PD Exchange has addressed topics concerning diagnosis, medications, managing doctor's office visits, sleep ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Neurological Disorders Center