Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit the WebMD Parkinson's Health Center for information about symptoms, types, diagnosis, treatment and care.
WebMD Health Pet Contest!
Andie_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hi Everyone!

I have some great news for all my pet-adoring fans here: For the next six months, WebMD, along with Iams, are bringing you the Healthy Pet Contest . Each month there's a chance at winning $150 toward the health product or service of your choice.

Even if you don't win, your pet's photo may be selected for a WebMD Pets Photo Slideshow. You can enter once per month.

If you include a Healthy Pet Tip with entry, you'll also be eligible for the Grand Prize. This includes a profile and photo featured in
WebMD the Magazine, plus $500 to help support your pet's
health and wellness!

October's theme is Halloween and Fall-Friendly, so start snapping away and go ahead and enter. If you'd like to tell (and show) us about what you entered, you can share in the thread below.

Have Fun!!

Helpful Tips

Do you have vivid dreams?Expert
Vivid dreams in Parkinson's Disease are quite common. They may be accompanied by yelling or thrashing about during sleep. If this is ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 49 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Neurological Disorders Center