Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit the WebMD Parkinson's Health Center for information about symptoms, types, diagnosis, treatment and care.
Parkinson's Disease Health Center
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
Did you know that WebMD has a comprehensive health center dedicated to Parkinson's Disease?

Click the link below for articles, tools and & resources:

Parkinson's Disease Health Center

Be sure to use the orange button and choose "post now" at the top of this column to start a discussion to ask a question of our fabulous expert, Dr. Mark Stacy .

Yours in health,

Haylen

hiflyer01 responded:
That pic Haylen is really creepy Ever consider a change? I find this site really not user friendly.

worn1 responded:
Haylen
I do have to agree the picture does not do you justce
w

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to worn1's response:
My profile image is a self portrait my 6 year old daughter drew for a 1st grade art project. Perhaps it a picture only a mother could love...

Hiflyer01 - the moderation team takes user issues very seriously, please let me know specifics what you find unfriendly about our site and I'll send them along. We are constantly striving to create communities that work for all of our members.

Haylen

mynewbeginning replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
I thought pic a bit creepy, too but now I love it and appreciate it.

hiflyer01 responded:
Thanks for changing the pix Haylen

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to hiflyer01's response:
You're welcome! I have a whole calendar of my 3 year old so stay tuned for more cuteness

Helpful Tips

Parkinson's app for iPad
I found a free app for my iPhone/iPad and it seems to be pretty good. It's called Parkinson's Central and it is sponsored by the National ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Neurological Disorders Center