Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    dancing helps pd patients
    sisterwife posted:
    my husband has pd. it is controlled by medicine. i saw the video on dancing for pd patients and wondered if anyone has tried this and if it helps with movement husband is also getting agressive in his sleep .he doesn't remember anything the next am but i've gotten a few good hits. he takes 1 and 1/2 sinement 25-100 4 times a day, 1 and 1/2 mirapex 0.5 3 times a day and 1 zoloft ,50mg 1 a day. when he takes 1 10mg ambian to sleep, he is more agressive in his sleep. thanks everyone for reading this .it's longer than i intended
    worn1 responded:
    Call your husbands neurologist 1st thing in the am. Sounds like his medication needs to be adjusted or changed.
    as far as dancing try it. What works for one person may not work for another. There is nothing to loose and everything to gain.

    Helpful Tips

    What would you like to know?Expert
    Over the last month the PD Exchange has addressed topics concerning diagnosis, medications, managing doctor's office visits, sleep ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    22 of 32 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit the Duke Health Neurological Disorders Center