Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

The Pet Health Community and Pet Health Center are NOT substitutes for a vet visit. Contact a vet in an emergency! | Dog Conditions A-Z | Dog Symptoms A-Z | Cat Conditions A-Z | Cat Symptoms A-Z

Remember Your Beloved Pet
Includes Expert Content
Welcome Dr. William Draper!
Olivia_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hi everyone!

Please join me in welcoming William "Dr. Will" Draper, DVM , as a guest expert here on the Pet Health community.

Dr. Will is a well-known small animal Vet in the Atlanta, GA, area and has even had his own radio segment, "Critter Chatter" on a local station. He will be here to answer questions and provide information about general pet health.

We know everyone will enjoy having his expertise added to this wonderful board.

Take care,
Olivia
WebMD Community Staff

Annie_WebMD_Staff responded:
I'd like to welcome Dr Draper to the Pet Health Community!

I'm your board moderator here!

You sound like you have a quite the pet menagerie with 4 dogs and 3 cats!

- Annie

srstephanie responded:
Welcome Dr Draper!

Are you are the same Dr William Draper who posted on the PetVetCafe group ... though you signed your name there as "bill dvm"?

If so, I recall you posting last summer that you were about to start your residency in neurology. I hope it is going well. We look forward to your expertise here. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and gifts.

Stephanie in Montreal

srstephanie replied to srstephanie's response:
Oooops, I just read Dr Draper's bio and I jumped to conclusions and see that he is not the same Dr Draper that posted on another list. But my welcome here stands. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us.

Stephanie in Montreal

William Draper, DVM responded:
Thanks for the warm welcome, Olivia! I'm looking forward to it.
________ Dr. Will

William Draper, DVM replied to Annie_WebMD_Staff's response:
Annie: Yes, my wife and I have rescued quite a few furry friends over the years. They certainly keep it interesting!
________ Dr. Will

William Draper, DVM replied to srstephanie's response:
I'm glad to know there is another Dr. William Draper out there making me sound so darned intelligent! Neurology...nice! Thanks for the welcome and posts, Stephanie.
________ Dr. Will

Featuring Experts from AMERICAN VETERINARY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION

Sandy Willis, DVM, DACVIM, is a small animal internal medicine consultant for Phoenix Central Laboratory, an independent veterinary diagnostic laborat...More

Helpful Tips

to: Msapprehension
dogs eat their poop by nature. before dogs were "pets" they were wild and ran in packs. they ate their poop everyday for two reasons: 1 - ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

Learn more about the AVMA

WebMD Special Sections