Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

My Limping Dog
    An_250202 posted:
    My german shepherd has been limping for couple of days. We check his pad it looked okay. We did notice that when we touch top of right paw he pulled it back. He didnt cry, it doesnt look swollen. He still walks on it, in fact he even run on it. He seems normal except for the limp. He still eats okay, he seems the same as he always is. Could it be broken? We have it taped up pretty good with plenty of padding on top and bottom of paw to eliviate the pain. Could it just be a bruise also. He hasnt fallen, nothing fell on his paw. One night we just noticed him limping. we also checked for anything that might be caught underneath between his pads. Any suggestions?

Helpful Tips

Excellent website for information on parasites in dogs and catsExpert
    I just conducted a seminar and hands-on demonstration on diagnosis of fecal parasites to veterinarians and technicians. An excellent ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    33 of 48 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

Learn more about the AVMA

WebMD Special Sections