Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

The Pet Health Community and Pet Health Center are NOT substitutes for a vet visit. Contact a vet in an emergency! | Dog Conditions A-Z | Dog Symptoms A-Z | Cat Conditions A-Z | Cat Symptoms A-Z

Remember Your Beloved Pet
I have a mix part pekenise and part chiwauwaa(unknown if purebeed)
amethystbaodai posted:
Good evening I have a 5 yr old male he is a mixed breed, he is part pekenise and part chiwauwaa. I am desperat4ely at my wits end due to the fact that I am at a loss as to why my dogs left eye is begining to become slightly cloudy.....I noticed this change this past saturday. I am un sure if he has the beginings of glaucoma or the beginings of cataracts the vet said it was too soon to tell. I came across a homeopathic remedy for the begining of cataracts which is to place 2 drops of cod fish oil in the affected eye before bedtime for 1 month. I was unable to buy codfish oil so I bought the only other thing which was fish oil containg omega 3. I am not going to use it as eye drops. I will give it to him oralally instead. If you have a better suggestion Please I would be so happy to hear from the pet health community. I have a vet appointment in 30 days please I am all ears. God Bless and many thanks

Sincerly

Liza Oriol Lopez

Featuring Experts from AMERICAN VETERINARY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION

Sandy Willis, DVM, DACVIM, is a small animal internal medicine consultant for Phoenix Central Laboratory, an independent veterinary diagnostic laborat...More

Helpful Tips

Helping Hospice Patients Keep Their PetsExpert
Pets are an extremely important part of our lives. And this is especially true when we are at the end of our days. What could be more ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 46 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

Learn more about the AVMA

WebMD Special Sections