my shirazi cat avooid food and often cry
fshaki posted:
I've got my shirazi kitten 6 dayz back. he ate well, but often use to cry. I gave him cat food for all these dayz..but tdy he ddnt eat. Als I chaged the food and tryd to give tuna nd beef.he evn ddnt hd that. evn tdy he cryd.. wt may b the reason.is ther mst be any food poison?? ( the cat food ws poisoned or ?? any othr))

rohvannyn responded:
I'm curious what a shirazi cat is! They sound interesting. It's a little hard to understand you with the way you type, so let me interpret what I think you are saying so you can correct me if I am wrong.

I think you are saying that he ate well when you got him but he meowed a lot. Today he stopped eating. You say you tried to give him tuna and beef but he didn't like that.

How is he behaving in other ways? Is he active, or quiet? Is he meowing more? Was the tuna and beef another kind of cat food? Is it dry or canned? Did he eat anything other than cat food in the last few days? Also, is he using the litter box like normal?

It could be food poisoning I suppose, but do you have a reason to suspect that? Did his food look or smell bad the last time you gave it to him? If canned, had it been sitting out a long time? He could be sick, or have eaten a poisonous plant, or have some other problem as well. If he doesn't start eating by the end of today you should get him to a vet. Make sure he drinks water at the very least. Cats can get ill very quickly if they don't eat.