Skip to content

Announcements

The Pet Health Community and Pet Health Center are NOT substitutes for a vet visit. Contact a vet in an emergency! | Dog Conditions A-Z | Dog Symptoms A-Z | Cat Conditions A-Z | Cat Symptoms A-Z

Remember Your Beloved Pet
Female 9 yr old Cockapoo
camonson43 posted:
I am just noticing a big red and RAW round spot on the back of my pet's rear almost covered by her tail. It's about the size of a mini donut and it's raised about 1/2 inch. Looks horrible and have never noticed it before. She had a bath today. What can this be?

MrsReich responded:
does it seem Hard, and when slightly squeezing it, does any clear liquid come to the surface.. ??? My Dog was bit by a Brown recluse this summer , and it started the same way...

Featuring Experts from AMERICAN VETERINARY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION

Sandy Willis, DVM, DACVIM, is a small animal internal medicine consultant for Phoenix Central Laboratory, an independent veterinary diagnostic laborat...More

Helpful Tips

Helping Hospice Patients Keep Their PetsExpert
Pets are an extremely important part of our lives. And this is especially true when we are at the end of our days. What could be more ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

Learn more about the AVMA

WebMD Special Sections