bacterial infection
avatar
An_257197 posted:
I just had my maltese to the groomer, she said he has a bacterial infection on his nose and to treat it with mixture of apple cider vinegar and peroxide applied with a q-tip. the tip of his nose does appear dry. should I just take him to the vet to be checked? any comments would be appreciated!
Reply
 
avatar
rohvannyn responded:
If you have a vet, it never hurts to check it out. Or you could try her solution for a bit and if it doesn't clear up, take your pup to the vet. The peroxide/vinegar isn't going to hurt him unless he has an open wound, and then it would just sting him.