Skip to content
Dog Swallowed Pop Stick
pap3r5 posted:
I have a 50 kg rottweiler. He swallowed a pop stick whole (basically gulped it with the icecream. Thankfully within 3 days, he shat it out. because the stick doesn't break down, it came out whole and a hell of a lot stinkier than when it went in. He is well, and never seemed to be bothered by this at all.


William Draper, DVM, better known as "Dr. Will," is a well-known small animal practitioner in the Atlanta, GA area. He grew up in Inglewood,...More

Helpful Tips

Excellent website for information on parasites in dogs and catsExpert
I just conducted a seminar and hands-on demonstration on diagnosis of fecal parasites to veterinarians and technicians. An excellent ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 48 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

Learn more about the AVMA

WebMD Special Sections