Skip to content
my dog has swallowed a ball
avatar
clyncal4 posted:
My dog just swallowed a "superball" but not a mini one...this was at least two inches in diameter, maybe three. I don't know if this is too big to just go through him....can anyone advise???
Carolyn
Reply
 
avatar
rohvannyn responded:
The only thing I can think of is to induce vomiting because that might at least get the ball out of his stomach before it goes lower.


Featuring Experts from AMERICAN VETERINARY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION

William Draper, DVM, better known as "Dr. Will," is a well-known small animal practitioner in the Atlanta, GA area. He grew up in Inglewood,...More

Helpful Tips

Excellent website for information on parasites in dogs and catsExpert
I just conducted a seminar and hands-on demonstration on diagnosis of fecal parasites to veterinarians and technicians. An excellent ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 48 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

Learn more about the AVMA

WebMD Special Sections